Wednesday 26 September 2012

Job Roles

Research: Job Roles in Music Video

Producer
A producer is someone who manages the production from start to finish.  They have the full control on every aspect of the production bringing together the screenwriters, director, cast, finances and production team.







Director
The director is the driving creative force in a music video's production, and acts as the crucial link between the production, technical and creative teams. They are assisted by assistant directors who ensure that the director’s ambitions and achieved.
 



Camera Operator
The camera operator or cameraman is a professional operator of a film or video camera. They are responsible for physically operating the camera and maintaining composition and camera angles throughout a given scene or shot.




Job Roles in our Music Video

Producer
The producer in our music video is Rachael Halstead and Me because we are good at coordinating, supervising and controlling matters.  I think we are perfect for the job and we will make sure that everything runs smoothly. We are good at making ideas and share each others opinion.

Camera Operator
We have decided that I am going to be the camera operator because I know a lot about all the camera shots and techniques that we have been taught. I think I am responsible well enough for all aspects of camera operation, like to focus on lighting and overall visual style. I can ensure that the camera and equipments are prepared for the required set–ups, I always keeping alert for any last–minute changes. I can multi–task, and to watch, listen and think on my feet while carrying out complex technical tasks. I can suggest some improvements or alternatives. 

Director
The director in our music video is going to be me because I am well organised, sensible, good memory and knows storyboarding well. I tell the actors what to do, ensures the sets are right, establishes the camera angles, controls the lighting and has a say in the editing. I am in total control outside administration things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment